Bog peat is used for establishing flower gardens and improving the garden soil structure, a small degree of decomposition, which has good water capacity and the porosity necessary for plant growth.
Bog peat can be used as a bedding material in animal farming or as fecal gases binder in outhouses also.
Natural peat moss Big Bales (mixed 30% white+70%brown peat):
- Volume 5,8m3
- Fraction 0-20mm
- Weight up to 1 200kg
- Moisture 40-55%
- Measurements: 110*120*240cm
- Pallets: available usual pallets for EU market/ HT pallets outside EU
- pH (H2O) 4,5–5,3
- Degree of decomposition H4-H5
- Absorption 6-7 times
- Organic matter minimum 85%
- EC ≤0,12 mS/cm
Transportation: 40HC container = 21 Big Bales
Tilt truck = 20 Big Bales
Peat Mill OÜ can provide full logistic service by SEA and by LAND:
- FAS, FOB, CFR, CIF, DAP etc
- Documentation preparation (export, customs etc).
Phone: +372 50 39 918